Friday, December 2, 2011

I love Pinterest

It's true.

I'm an addict.

I was once a skeptic.

And was once very frustrated trying to figure out how to get the 'pin it' button on my browser.

I didn't get it.

But when I finally did ...

... It was magical.

I've been taking mental notes of all the things I'd like to do around my house (for cents!) and now I am finally ready to begin the overhaul ahead of me.

You see.

We've been in this home for 6 1/2 years.

We've never really decorated it.

We hung a few things here and there.

Painted the walls.

But never really set out to make everything feel like it had a purpose and was thought out and done with intent.

So.

Here we are.

I hope you enjoy my anything-but-fancy-or-formal 'tutorials', if you can even call them that.

It's okay if you laugh at my ideas.

My husband usually does.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment