Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Reality is sinking in!  If I was still teaching, I would be driving to work right now!  I am so thankful my husband is supportive of Fisherman's Wife and let me quit to pursue my business full time.  It is such a blessing.

Here are a few projects that I have going on this week.

Custom Media Cabinet

I have several pieces from a return client.  Here is a sneak peek of the media cabinet.

Before:


Sneak peek after:





4-Drawer Dresser

I originally had this dresser as a "pick your color" piece but when I started to prep it for primer, I realized what good shape the wood is in and I decided I couldn't paint it.  So, I stained it a chocolate/java color instead and it is amazing.  It is coming along great and I can't wait to show y'all the after pictures.





My Friend's Boat

Another project for this week is a friend's boat.  That's right...a boat.  My husband and I have built 2 boats together so fixing small things and doing touch ups is no problem.  In this picture, I have already wet sanded the bottom to clean up the clear coat and sand out all the small scratches.  It already looks better. 




USA Table


I also have this Made in the USA table with a leaf and 6-chairs.  They are in great condition and I love the curved back in the chairs.  Someone had tried to re-stain the top and did a horrible job.  It will have to be painted but it is going to be a beautiful make over.  If anyone is interested in this set, e-mail me with details of what you want done and I will get you a price quote.






I hope everyone has a great week!  Check back for some updates on this week's projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment