Friday, April 4, 2014

Two Tone Waterfall Dresser


It is Friday!  I have been busy prepping for concrete and hunting down a bay window curtain rod the past few days.  We will be pouring our new concrete tomorrow!  I am so excited to have a better walkway to the back of the house and to have more storage.  I did find hardware and rods for a bay window and plan to get it up today.  Now I can start my curtains!  Sunday is predicted to have an 80% rain coverage for our area so Sunday is probably going to be sewing day.  I can't wait to have the dining space finished and show it to y'all.

Today,  I am going to show you another old makeover.  This dresser is now in a nursery for twins.   It's huge drawers are perfect for all the folded clothes space needed with two babies.  It had a huge imperfection on the top so I could not stain the body, but I was able to re-stain the drawers and save the beautiful wood and the pretty chevron design on the top drawers.  I love the cobalt mirror accents.

Before.







After.






Have a great weekend everyone!

Sharing at:  DIY Sunday Showcase,  S.T.Y.L.E. Link Party, The Makers

 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png

 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment