Friday, November 15, 2013

Baby Boy Nursery Dresser

Happy Friday!  I am so thankful it is not freezing this morning!  That yucky cold weather is getting old already.  How many more days until Spring?

Today's post is super short but I wanted to show you a cute dresser I did for a baby boy nursery.  This nursery is going to be a fun and happy room for this little baby.  They have painted pretty bright orange stripes on the ceiling with grey walls!  How fun is that? I can't wait to see the room when it is finished.  Here is the dresser/changing station for the room.



Before




After  - Sorry for the bad after photos.  I realized I didn't have any 10 minutes before it was picked up so I was frantically taking pictures and none of them were really good.  Oh well.  You can see how cute it turned out anyway. :)





I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend!  If you have any furniture needing work, let me know.  I am taking on custom work again and would love to rescue your furniture!

 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png

Click on a button to follow me and stay up-to-date by any of the medias below!

 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

Sharing at:

Remodelaholic

DIY Showoff

The Dedicated House

No comments:

Post a Comment